1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome Bonus

Discussion in 'Betsafe' started by Mariya, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Mariya

Mariya
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 8 / -21
    Poker Hands:
    www.betsafe.com

€1000 Welcome Bonus

FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO €1000 + NEW DEPOSITORS FREEROLL + NEW PLAYERS ONLY TOURNAMENTS

Up to €1000 deposit bonus

Register an account with Betsafe and benefit from the great welcome bonus!

The room offers first deposit bonuses between €25 and €1000.

Just join the cash tables at Betsafe and start raking in your bonus of choice.

Check out the table below for the many great options:

[​IMG]
    You will also earn loyalty points while unlocking the bonus: 10 Loyalty Points are awarded for every $1 paid in rake/tournament fee.

New Player Tournaments

Join in Betsafe‘s new player tournaments upon signing up.

Play in each tournament up to six times each.

Tournaments take place every Wednesday at 14.00 & 19.00.

Terms and conditions:
    1. Only one Poker Welcome bonus offer is allowed per customer, per household and per computer.
    2. All new players will automatically receive a ticket to the €888 New Player Freeroll played the following Wednesday at 14:00 CET.
    3. New players are entitled to play in up to 6 €888 New Player Freerolls within 6 calendar weeks since they have registered a Poker Alias.
    4. Please note that players who registers to the Freeroll but doesn't log in or play a hand during the first blind level will be removed from the tournament.
    5. The tickets cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
    6. You can check the progress of your bonus, and what rake you need play in order to release it, in the Poker client under 'My Account' > 'My Bonuses'. Please note that you cannot view your active Poker bonuses under “My Bonuses” on the website.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017