1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two pair on wet board

Discussion in 'Texas Holdem Hand Discussion' started by Pro2type, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Pro2type

Expand Collapse

+156 / 3 / -1
    Poker Hands:
    NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer Game#3151497460

ROBERTO80 ($35.15)
    bartttttt ($61.35)
    costelo ($33.80)
    henne21 ($98.21)
    KidJentjes ($148)
    Hero ($135)

ROBERTO80 posts (SB) $0.50
    bartttttt posts (BB) $1

Dealt to Hero: :Js: :7s:
    costelo calls $1
    henne21 calls $1
    fold ,
    Hero raises to $3
    fold ,
    bartttttt calls $2
    fold ,
    henne21 calls $2

($10.50) :9h: :2d: :3d:
    bartttttt checks
    henne21 checks
    Hero checks

($10.50) :9h: :2d: :3d: :Jd:
    bartttttt bets $5
    henne21 calls $5
    Hero raises to $19
    bartttttt folds
    henne21 calls $14

($53.50) :9h: :2d: :3d: :Jd: :7h:
    henne21 checks
    Hero bets $18

Hi, preflop I iso to 3bb because of the short (do you think that this is a leak), after flop I didn`t cbet because both of them are mega calling stations (51/10 and 57/5 for decent sample), they just don`t fold to cbet so much (below 50%) and the board is total crap. the guy that is OOP is pretty agro postflop and most of the times he bets when you don`t CB also he ch/raise 13& on the turn but don`t think that he`ll be very tempting to do that on this board except with the top 3 flushes, so I thing most of the times he got nothing on the turn. Second guy is little bit more passive but likes to ch/raise 40%(5). On the river the ch/raise for that guy is 0%(6) so I think I should vbet most of the times. What you think about the way i played the hand and how can I optimize it?
  2. jully

Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

+59 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    just don't iso them with that hand when they are making problems like c/r and bet when chek to and stuff like that
    and you have 2 limpers ...why 3bb iso them big they are 2 ppls and they don't fold pre I guess .....the shortstack have 35bb so ... I really don't like it pre
    the best thing is to make them fold ...with this hand and this wont happen with this iso
    I'll fold pre 4 sure with this hand ....prolly kt+ or k9s is ok
    lots ot contradicting things in this hand preflop !