1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Poker Hands' started by vasskontii, Dec 21, 2010.

1. vasskontii

vasskontii
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    http://www.holdemmanager.net
    NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer Game#3683283369

OddieJ ($13.26)
    iveDnuts ($36.11)
    Majcika ($49.50)
    benwahballs ($32.95)
    pabsdfc73 ($36.87)
    Hero ($51.32)

OddieJ posts (SB) $0.25
    iveDnuts posts (BB) $0.50

Dealt to Hero: :Th: :Tc:
    fold ,
    benwahballs raises to $1.50
    fold ,
    Hero calls $1.50
    fold ,
    iveDnuts calls $1

FLOP
    ($4.75) :Qd: :8c: :9h:
    iveDnuts checks
    benwahballs checks
    Hero bets $3
    iveDnuts folds
    benwahballs calls $3

TURN
    ($10.75) :Qd: :8c: :9h: :Jc:
    benwahballs bets $7
    Hero calls $7

RIVER
    ($24.75) :Qd: :8c: :9h: :Jc: :4c:
    benwahballs bets $21.45 (AI)

he is a reg that I havent had any trouble so far. I saw him stackoff with JJ on 2pair river. What bothers me here is that his aggression at the turn is only 16% , so I think that if I raise on the turn he'll fold anything that I beat. Do you think I should call the river on the flush bord?

2. Pro2type

Pro2type
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +206 / 3 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    look man this thing with the litle aggression freq. on the turn is just weird thing to think of ... call turn and call river to get value from the bluffs, he may have TJ but like never TK imo.

3. jully

jully
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    first you must give us somme info about this guy because .... he's reg is not enought
    he sits with 32 $ open and c/c flop 3way and DL 2/3 on this turn is not very reg alike type of description ....
    simply rr turn and stackoff .... he dont have money.... so your thinking there is he don't have money to think all this bulshit .......he'' have on the river less than a pot bet ....so nothing reallyy matters ......
    if u both have like 200 bb behind we can make this discusion ...but def not now
    easy dessision rr turn stackoff ...no brainer !!!

4. benwahballs

benwahballs
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    This hand was against me. By the way I can say in that JJ hand we had about 1/3 pot left on the river and you should almost never have a full house so I thought my river shove was ok, although it was a really bad river for me. I didn't really expect you to hero call ace high missed flush draw but I expected you to have TT-77 a fair amount and maybe call with that but nh anyway.

I took an unusual line in this hand but I can say that KT is definitely not in my range and I think the key thing is what your hand looks like to me on both the turn and the river because that's the reason I played it like this. I can say that my preflop range is going to be pretty wide because ivednuts is the big blind and I want to play a lot of pots with him, for obvious reasons and also the turn aggression stat you have for me is not very accurate.