1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prima deal Comparison

Discussion in 'Main Poker Forum' started by Jos, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Jos

Jos
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hello everyone

I play the 10 euro SH tables on Prima .. mainly with Ladbrokes through RTR.

I need to play roughly 25k hands a month ( although ive never reached that on Ladbrokes yet, but will soon enough ) .. to get to Gold status which is 27.5% in total ... plus playing that many hands would mean i probably cash in the 2 x monthly races.

Does the Unibet offer here compare well with the above figures at the stakes im playing on .. ( i could well be playing the 20 euro tables in the next month or so ) ..

Some clarification would be really appreciated .

Regards

Jos

2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Hi there, it will of course depend a lot what you get from those races you mentioned, I will try to make a realistic comparison a bit later today (I'm on a train and it's super hot, with no air conditioning and I hate this laptop heh). The unibet offer we got here is definitely one of the best you can get at that room but there is a minimum amount of rake that is higher than gold level at Ladbrokes, you need 300 Euro rake (not USD). So I am pretty sure when you get to 20 euro tables this will be a great offer for you, for 10nl probably not, we have to be fair here :p. Contact me later this evening on skype: briiiz or MSN: breeze.bg@gmail.com where I can explain in more detail, it is not a good idea to write percentages here because prima don't like that.

3. Jos

Jos
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Thanks for the reply breeze ..

Ill carry on at ladbrokes this month and try and reach Gold to see what kinda returns i get .

Ill then spend a month at Unibet ( hopefully Sept ) and see how it goes.