1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre flop 3 way :)

Discussion in 'Texas Holdem Hand Discussion' started by Pro2type, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Pro2type

Pro2type
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +206 / 3 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    http://www.holdemmanager.net
    NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer Game#3121708808

Hero ($344)
    Pokerhailla ($208)
    sunrisee ($200)
    Yxel- ($210)
    coffey77 ($39.57)
    luckye8t ($216)

Hero posts (SB) $1
    Pokerhailla posts (BB) $2

Dealt to Hero: :Jh: :As:
    fold , fold ,
    coffey77 raises to $6
    luckye8t calls $6
    Hero raises to $21
    fold ,
    coffey77 raises to $39.57 (AI)
    luckye8t calls $33.57

Hi there, here I found myself in real fucked-up spot ... luckye8t is total fish like 50/10/1 for 150 hands he calls open from that position 2/3 of the times, and strange thing is that he 3bets from that position 20% (for 10 hands) total 3bet is 5% (for 55 hands) ... so maybe its coincidence. Here I`m pretty sure that he is with some SPP but I don`t have balls to shove it in. What is your opinion - fold all the way?

2. D_Zoo

D_Zoo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    tjhats a big read that he 3bets from that position some of the time so good for u for noticing that. SInce obv he 3bets a lot of hands that have us beat meaning we fair better when we shove now. I would rather have a little larger sample before i did this though since u do have direct position on him and he plays a lot of hands meaning we dont need to gamble as much with him since its not long before we are playing in pos against him again. As opposed to us having poor table position vs him meaning we need to gamble more to get his money before others do. Hopefulyl u understand what I mean =)

3. Pro2type

Pro2type
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +206 / 3 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    I think so ... 10x 4 the advice.