1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paradisepoker - not tracked?

Discussion in 'Main Poker Forum' started by BeMyATMplz, Apr 16, 2011.

1. BeMyATMplz

BeMyATMplz
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi,I signed up on paradisepoker 2 days ago through this site.
    Now I looked at the rake race...
    I have earned since I signed up 47 points,however,today the rake race got updated and I don't appear on the list,while having more points than 15th..
    I then went on and looked at the paradisepoker-sign-up page of grinders.org.
    For some reason the page appeared in russian,but what I saw was pretty weird: it looked like I shouldve put in bonuscode "grinders" when signed up?
    Looking at the english sign up instructions it only says to use the link,but no bonuscode needed...
    Can someone check please?
    Account name: BeMyATMplz
    Account PIN (if needed): 4261347

Thanks!

2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Hello, 42xxxxx is probably your ParadisePoker PIN and we need your sportingbet pin to check, it is a different number. I know it is confusing :). You can check it by clicking on "Deposit" in the poker client, it will bring up a page and your SB PIN will be close to the top of the page (to the left of your account balance).

One possible reason for not having as much points as you expect in the race is because when I update it on the 16th of April, the data we have includes play up to midnight between 15th and 16th, maybe you played after midnight and that rake is still not accounted for.

Don't worry this is either OK or if it's not it will be fixed as long as you didn't sign up through another affiliate somehow heh

3. BeMyATMplz

BeMyATMplz
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi,thanks for the quick reply :)
    My other PIN is 6862365.
    And yes I earned most of them saturday morning,that's probably the reason ;)

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Great, we have you tracked - it's all fine. Good luck!

5. BeMyATMplz

BeMyATMplz
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Ok,thanks alot! :)