1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October: Big changes at Microgaming, great races @ Grinders.org

Discussion in 'Other Poker Rooms' started by Admin, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Rake Races
    Update (oct 3): Seems like Unibet is sorted now, 3500 Euro cash prizes and 6500 Euro freerolls to be fought for in our Grinders.org rake race. Also Balkanbet, we'll have a 5500 Euro race there. Now just Ladbrokes remains undecided, will keep you posted.

Hi guys... suddenly we have to completely revamp all three of our microgaming offers - Unibet, Ladbrokes and Balkanbet. Learned about that yesterday and today. The network has made some radical changes to it's policy and we will need time (a day or two) to finalize our new offers. Have to learn what is possible, think of the best ways and then have it discussed and approved by the rooms. We hope you understand that we are forced to do that and we will do our best to think of creative promotions that make it the same as before.

Other than that, here are the GREAT October races at the rest of our offers:
    • Offsidebet (iPoker): 2 races $2500 each, 1-16 and 17-31 October, also the room has some promotions that we will post about later

• Betsafe (Ongame): $1500 rake race stays, this is great value considering how few players we have lately, plus Betsafe race and Propagandapoker race

• Paradise(Boss): 3000 Euro

• C4A (b2b): 1500 Euro rake race and lots of promotions by the network and poker room

Will update this post as we learn more, the microgaming issues are taking up all our time right now, keep your fingers crossed for a really good outcome that makes it simple for the players and us.

2. Pro2type

Pro2type
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +206 / 3 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Microgaming sux big time !!!

3. ytricky

ytricky
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Do i still get the standard % on unibet?

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Sorry I had to edit your post a bit but yeah, no change for october except the races

5. jully

jully
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    I think microgaming is still the best place to be :)
    I played and still playing .....everywhere and euro fish is the best fish :)

6. ytricky

ytricky
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Sorry about that from me. Totally justified.