1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Сделката ни в 7777.bg през този месец е с главозамайващо value и е най-доброто ни предложение от последните няколко години! В комбинация с двата варианта за софтуер и VIP съпорт горещо препоръчваме на всички наши играчи да се преориентират към игра в тази зала. За повече информация ни пишете по имейл на grindsupp@gmail.com или по скайп на grinderssupport.
    Dismiss Notice

Microgaming mods - free table and card mods for Prima poker network 2010-07-20

Microgaming mods - free table and card mods for Prima poker network

1. DrDunne

DrDunne
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    hi again! just messing around with the mod atm and i can't seem to find the .dat file that includes the player note-pin. you know you can colour code a player and microgaming puts a coloured pin into the player... well in the original mod the pin is replaced by a large coloured circular blob. what are the names of these individual files in the original zip folder?

2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Causes, sorry for deleting your account, it happened on accident when clearing spammer accounts :(
    Haven't worked on that issue yet

3. panos

panos
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi, do you have any idea how to remove the blaze table?

[​IMG]

4. mikemac21

mikemac21
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Great Mods! Very appeasing to the eyes!

They updated the software today. All the mods still work, except every skin has the green felt. Any ideas to fix this?

5. DaYDreameR

DaYDreameR
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Awesome mods matey, thanks.

I have tried to download them to BetVictor. I get the most of the mod but it won't let me change the carpet/background colour to plain black/grey etc - Is there something I have missed? I clicked the link for larger tables then extracted to the 'racetrack view' folder.

Also is there a mod for the blaze tables on BV?

Thanks in advance for any help.

6. ccorpion666

ccorpion666
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Is this all you can do for us, breeze? Can't you do anything stars alike? I've finally managed to uninstall stars and move on to pokerheaven, and it sure does make bad beats look like a less ones to come, and you can deal with them better. Im in a good mood that stars isn't the only smooth (software) poker site around the net, when people live far away from casionos! Ty once again breeze.

7. ccorpion666

ccorpion666
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Yup the Mod works, and I hope it continues to work. the usual mods/ with are slightly difficult to play with

8. nooblet

nooblet
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hello, a quick offtopic question, are there any programs with hotkeys and auto bet sizings availabe for Microgaming?

Thanks!