1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Сделката ни в 7777.bg през този месец е с главозамайващо value и е най-доброто ни предложение от последните няколко години! В комбинация с двата варианта за софтуер и VIP съпорт горещо препоръчваме на всички наши играчи да се преориентират към игра в тази зала. За повече информация ни пишете по имейл на grindsupp@gmail.com или по скайп на grinderssupport.
    Dismiss Notice

Microgaming mods - free table and card mods for Prima poker network 2010-07-20

Microgaming mods - free table and card mods for Prima poker network

1. Roflpain

Roflpain
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    When ik click on "inders.org" the center of the table is grey. Everywhere in the word, only a grey table.

If I remember well, I installed both (Global as specific) skins in the correct folder.
    I will try it again this evening (now morning here, I am from Belgium), so in an hour or 10 I'll try again.

Thx for the reply

EDIT: do you perhaps have skype, so I can explain it much easier for you ?
    Or do we keep it in the forums ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
  2. Roflpain

Roflpain
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hello again:

It is fixed for a reason. Might be cause I now closed my pokersoftware while installing.

Anyway, thx alot for the great awesome mod.

Regards,
    Roflpain

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    [​IMG]

4. Karciciel

Karciciel
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hey, is it possible for you to take a look on software update on microgaming and make the mods work again? Would be great :)

Thanks

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Will look into it when Ladbrokes / Unibet / Balkanbet update (please inform me, guys)

6. Yxel

Yxel
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi,

Im playing at 5050poker that has the new upgrade. I spoke to a Vip manager at unibet today and she said that they are not gonna update until mars, maybe april. So I beg you please to look into the new update on microgaming and try to get the mods back working. Its soooo anoying when I cant se whos folded and are in the pot etc...

/Axel

7. Zografa

Zografa
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 17 / -22
    Poker Hands:
    Dont play at 5050poker your bankroll is not safe there...

8. Yxel

Yxel
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Why not, if I may ask?

9. Zografa

Zografa
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 17 / -22
    Poker Hands:
    They give the same illegal deals as alfapoker before and alfapoker got banned recently, next is 5050:)

10. didi8bg

didi8bg
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +378 / 10 / -15
    Poker Hands:
    And i would also say that the grinders.org deals are the same as the illegal deals offered out there its just a bit confusing since there are a couple of races/reload bonuses and nost just flat WICH is illegal by the microgaming rule and sooner or later there will be a problem with such deals. If you need more info you can send me a PM and we can talk at skype.

11. Long2

Long2
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi guys,

Mods look awesome, but I cant manage to get them to work in StanJames, should they work for it too?

Thanks!

12. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    First post now includes versions for skins updated with the Cobalt software upgrade (the one with the Arcade/Video table addition).

13. trabbis

trabbis
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    same here :(

also any opinions on stanjames in general?

thanks!

14. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    StanJames is a well established UK bookmaker, so your money is safe. Then it comes down to promotions of the room and your affiliate. In fact StanJames is exactly the type of company we like to support, solid and contributing with advertisement. As long as we are allowed to have good exclusive promotions for our players we choose exactly such rooms, but we already work with 3 other microgaming skins - Swedish operator Diamondbet where we have our own race, it will be 5500 Euro in April, and perhaps the most solid/established rooms on the network, Ladbrokes and Unibet.

I'll take the liberty to elaborate a bit on the matter of deals on that network in general, not talking about your case or StanJames - something to worry about is if an affiliate is giving away flat % over 30, such deals are completely under the counter at Microgaming network and should be avoided. Such a deal might not survive over time as the network even hires players to hunt and expose such deals, as crazy as it sounds. Fine for the skin is 20k euro if exposed! That has happened to some skins in the past few months and is definitely no joke. So if your skin is a serious company and your affiliate is somehow giving over 30% flat, you can be sure he is doing that without the poker room approving or knowing about it.

It's not even the best value to play on such a deal cause a legit and large affiliate can push the room for better value through races or good promotions than what an underground affiliate can do, he is simply not as valuable for the room in the long run and they know it.

Players should also realize that if value is similar, one should always support advertising, contributing skins and affiliates.

15. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Anyway the mod works at StanJames, follow these instructions that can be found in the first post of that thread (page 1):

NEW - How to mod the Large tables at skins updated with the "Arcade View"

Just extract this zip: Microgaming Racetrack View Mod to folder
    C:\Microgaming\Poker\ your skin MPP \theme\ your skin \global\Views\RaceTrackView
    Pro2type cards are included, if you like other cards of the ones listed below in this post, download them and extract them to this same folder. Important - make a copy of that folder before modding it, to be able recover in case you don't like my mod.

16. trabbis

trabbis
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    thank you very much for such great responses!

cheers

17. db112

db112
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Breeze would it be possible to get a all black background with no table outline? just a solid black carpet. the mods are really great by the way, i love the decks

18. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    There you go, extract this zip to C:\Microgaming\Poker\TellPokerMPP\theme\tellpoker\global\Views\RaceTrackView for your skin

Select red table in the client

Attached Files:

19. db112

db112
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Thank you very much for taking the time to do this admin, the table mods are great, and make playing so much better

20. Timmehhh

Timmehhh
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    any mod for the fold raise call buttons and the options and chat stuff?