1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isildur1 made a sponsorship deal with a big poker site?

Discussion in 'Other Poker Rooms' started by Pro2type, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Pro2type

Pro2type
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +206 / 3 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    [​IMG]
    The rumour of a sponsorship deal with a well known poker site are circling around the air these days.

The news is not official and maybe has nothing to do with the truth but still from a source that wishes to stay anonymous “A famous Swedish high stakes player has now made a sponsorship deal with one of the biggest poker sites. “

Over the course of the past year Isildur1 became the hottest topic in the online poker world. Many think he is the next king, for others he is just a blazing comet that will extinguish soon.

As I already said the information is unofficial so will just have to wait and see what happens.

2. Desis

Desis
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    I've been reading about this daily on 2+2 forums, since I'm a big fan of Isildur and I think it is 'kinda' confirmed that he indeed signed sponsorship deal for 800k per year, and we will get to see him on all poker events. The latest rumours are that the poker site we're talking about is Poker Stars. Hopefully everything turns out good for the kid!

3. Make2Plays

Make2Plays
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    If it happened on Stars, their nosebleed section (Daniel's Room, etc.) would experience a HUGE uptick.

4. jully

jully
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Yeah the game betweenthis two is EPIC :) I hope they keep enjoy us with the sick battles :) on the tables .....It'll be cool if they fight each other in the real life too :) ahahha can\t wait to see that ....the world will make few m proper bets and ....''It's on ! ''

5. Silver

Silver
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Def would be cool to see Isildur at stars ;]

6. Zografa

Zografa
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 10 / -16
    Poker Hands:
    i wonder if any site besides ftp or stars can offer a deal that is good for a player like him...

7. Silver

Silver
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    The deal could something like the Ziigmund's one. He is representing PowerPoker, but is not playing much there.