1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Main Poker Forum' started by didi8bg, Jul 10, 2010.

1. didi8bg

didi8bg
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +348 / 8 / -13
    Poker Hands:
    Well since i gues its harder to post a blog then just write in the forum i think such a thread is nice :) Let me start first :
    I was a progamer for about 8 years ( maybe more ? ) and was playing warcraft3 and starcraft with the nickname DIDI8 ( obv eh ? ) my real name is Dimitar ( dont really think any one calls me that way lol ). Started playing poker about 3 years ago from the lowest possible limit in the microgaming network ( 5/10c pot limit ) after that i had a lot of up's and downs, made A LOT of mistakes and still making some of them but working hard on it ! :) Right now i play 200nl ( sometimes 400 ) at unibet and my coach is James ( D_ZOO ) - thank you James u reaaaly did help me A LOT :) Also working for grinders.org with my friends zografa, jully, breeze and pro2type. We live in the same city with zografa jully and pro2type ( wtf pro2type how the fuck did u come up with that nickname ... ) so we hang a lot together and well they are pretty much the best friends and coolest guys ever :)( breeze you should move to sofia wtf ? haha or maybe we should to get the out of here ? )
    Well thats it pretty much dont wanna make it a HUGE post so gogo :) Lets see who is behind the screen name !
    P.S. so u know who is the ugly basterd behind this screen name ill show u !

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Botafogo

Botafogo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    LOL, mitio voivoda :) You are not as ugly in real life IMO :p I think you should wear this outfit to your next live tournament...you will get a lot of respect for an old nit, and you can bluff people more easily ;)

3. Pro2type

Pro2type
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +206 / 3 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    :D :D this is the coolest pic. ever ... respect :D :D

4. didi8bg

didi8bg
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +348 / 8 / -13
    Poker Hands:
    come on guys dont be shy :)

5. Mitiozo

Mitiozo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    (sorry for the bad English)

Hello folks,
    my name is also Dimitar (what a famous name this is :) ). By education I am civil engineer and work as road designer. I play poker for about 2 years, but from one year I start grinding. I began with 10nl and now play 20nl (mainly because I should withdraw some money every month... if there is profit of course). Really hope to be able not to withdraw and move to 50nl in the upcoming months. I don't have favorite poker room or network, because right now I move from room to room to hunt deposit bonuses.

[​IMG]

6. killmepl

killmepl
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi everyone,
    my name is Piotr, I'm 21 years old, and I come from Poland.
    I play poker for a year. I play nl10, planning to grind up my way to nl20 or higher someday ;)
    Besides poker I study Automatics and Robotics and as a second faculty I study philosophy ;]
    I'm playing on Ladbrokes for now its pretty fishy :)

I am to ulgy to post a pic of myself ;P

7. jully

jully
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    My name is July (nickmane:jully) I'm 27 years old and I live in Sofia .
    I play poker from more than 3 years .
    I play because of the nasty bastard who started this thread :) (10x man :) )
    I started as low as possible (2/5c pot limit ) and reach 600nl after like 2 years.....it was a long way .
    I'm playing Hu too 100 and 200 nl mostly at FT and I like it .
    I have lots of students too .
    poker def is the best job ever and I'm very lucky to be part of it

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  8. Zografa

Zografa
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 10 / -17
    Poker Hands:
    hey ya here is my little intro too:
    i am Petar(most of the guys that know me call me zografa or zozo) and i am also 27 and live in Sofia.

Started with poker like 4 years(mb more dont remember anymore) ago. Was a PC gamer before that and played a lot, prolly this is why i play poker now - i like to have the competition element in my life:). I know DIDI for like 8-9 years now(obv first contact was when i cursed him in some starcraft chat channel over battle net and he put the /ignore on me) and we moved to poker together(kinda late - we could have done that like 1-2 years earlier). I know Breeze from my game career too - he made the best possible battle reports at that time - http://www.battlereports.com/viewreports.php?reportnum=4281 take a look. I met Jully and Pro2Type after i started playing poker and now we hang out together a lot of the time. They are cool guys to have around and always there are funny moments.

I moved in limits alone till 400nl-600nl where i met the first difficulties - i was a mediocre winner/break evenish for a long period of time and i made a decision to have a coach. First choice was Rhaegar(Beast) a well known ex starcraft player(3rd at wcg) and a very successful(the most successful at that time) poker player in Bulgaria. I was coached like 1-2 months, i learned a lot of things but his concepts were too advanced for me at that point(he was playing nosebleeds and he was trying to put the nosebleeds style and thinking in the 2/4 games for me).

So i decided to search for another coach and this is how i met James(d_zoo) to whom i owe the biggest improvement in my poker career so far. He made me from unsure 400nl nutjob into a demolishing 1knl aggro machine and i am pretty happy about it(although i should stop being so aggro cuz sometimes i make stupid things).

I play mostly 6max NLHE with like 1/4 of the time playing HU and some PLO lately. My regular stake is 5/10 now and when the tables are shitty i do 2/4 and 3/6 too and sometimes i make shots on 10/20 and even 25/50. My HU and PLO game is obv on lower level but i want to improve both games.

I coach myself too but atm dont have any students(had like 8-9 in the past 6 months) - prolly the ones i had in the past did not like my style or something... anyway they never gave me feedback about that soo STUDENTS IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE FEEDBACK?

here are some pics of me and my friends:
    me and didi on the craziest roller coaster around europe:

[​IMG]

fighting:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  9. didi8bg

didi8bg
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +348 / 8 / -13
    Poker Hands:
    haha i forgot how cool the pic from the rollercaoster was :)