1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

become Moneybookers VIP for free!

Discussion in 'Main Poker Forum' started by NickMc, Jan 9, 2012.

1. NickMc

NickMc
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Hi,

if you want to become a Moneybookers (SKRILL) Vip for free, without having to do anything, I am the guy to talk to!

you will have the following benefits:

-Multicurrency account ($, €, pound, whatever)
    -FREE security token!
    -1% cashback through the loyality club (0.2% after the 22.1) http://www.moneybookers.com/vip/loyaltyclub/termsandconditions/ ( u do NOT need to fulfill the conditions there)
    -VIP support
    -if you transfer (deposit) more than 5k€/month u get additional 0.3% cashback on your deposits
    -FREE moneybookers mastercard with FREE withdrawals (excluding exchange fees)

conditions u have to fulfill: none
    If you have any further questions or are interested, just add me in skype! my skypeadress is nicholasmchardy .
    i have been playing on grinders.org for over the last year and the admins are well aware of this post here.

cheers,
    Nicholas

2. NickMc

NickMc
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    hi,

since i cant find the edit, here a quick update:

unfortunately Moneybookers changed the terms&conditions, so now it is a different offer. u get vip after u transfered 2k€ to pokersites. however, u get cashback on every transaction made. meaning, if u deposit on a pokersite 1k€, the pokersite pays a fee and part of that fee will be credited to your account.