1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Unibet and Ladbrokes players, great promotion!

Discussion in 'Other Poker Rooms' started by Admin, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    [​IMG]
    A quick but important and urgent message for prima grinders:

For November and December we are entering a reload bonus period! This is a Grinders.org exclusive promotion. You'll be able to clear up to 1000 Euro worth of reload bonus through those two months. Complete instructions will be published in a few hours, what you need to know is that for Ladbrokes you need to deposit 50 Euro or more to be able to clear the entire 1000 Euro, and for Unibet it will be a 200% reload bonus meaning you have to deposit 500 Euro in order to clear the whole bonus.

So be prepared to deposit some money tomorrow or at a later time, those will be the main Grinders.org promotions at those rooms and it is a real must to use them.

The 3500 euro cash part of our Grinders.org Unibet race will stay and Ladbrokes have their central 20 000 euro cash races, so the race is still on :).

You can check out our offers for those rooms here:

Unibet Poker

Ladbrokes Poker

2. ytricky

ytricky
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    So if i ship 500 from my moneybookers to my unibet account in november, i get this bonus. Does this interact in any way, with %vip?

3. jully

jully
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    The new offer with the reload bonus is great because it adds alot % :) and our players still participate in the big ladbrokes race + our 3500 race

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    Poker Hands:
    Hi ytricky, it is safest to ask support if you got this reload bonus before depositing, if there is a problem contact me here or on skype: briiiz

You can combine it with 30% vip and our rake race (that will be 3500 euro cash, no freerolls). If you got an offer for Unibet+ (an Unibet live tournament packages related promotion) you would have to ask support to cancel it to use our promotions though.