1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Покер ръце' started by Zografa, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Zografa

Zografa
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +431 / 10 / -17
    Poker Hands:
    http://www.holdemmanager.net
    NL Holdem $6(BB) Prima Game#3499108420

omgtiltlolwp ($662)
    Hero ($2 ,090)
    JackThePot ($1 ,252)
    missally ($622)
    SkubTilTaget ($525)

omgtiltlolwp posts (SB) $3
    Hero posts (BB) $6

Dealt to Hero: :3s: :3h:
    JackThePot raises to $18
    missally calls $18
    SkubTilTaget calls $18
    omgtiltlolwp calls $15
    Hero calls $12

FLOP
    ($90) :3d: :7s: :9c:
    omgtiltlolwp checks
    Hero checks
    JackThePot bets $48
    missally calls $48
    SkubTilTaget calls $48
    omgtiltlolwp folds
    Hero raises to $210
    JackThePot calls $162
    missally folds
    SkubTilTaget folds

TURN
    ($606) :3d: :7s: :9c: :2h:
    Hero checks
    JackThePot bets $220
    Hero calls $220

RIVER
    ($1 ,046) :3d: :7s: :9c: :2h: :5h:

2. Zografa

Zografa
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +431 / 10 / -17
    Poker Hands:
    villain is 20/15/4 for small sample(320 hands) plays solid nothing fancy so far made 2-3 good calls on river
    he also plays up to 10/20 and probably is a winner(perhaps his stats are not accurate and sample is small as i said)
    nothing specific going on right now i have image of an aggro player running hot and making some moves
    missaly is a complete donk and skubtiltaget is agro player who can chase draws/trap and stuf flike that a lot

what do u think bout the hand and how i played it? i check river and actually will call hiis shove(if he does shove) but i still dont know if we are ahead how can i extract the most value(bet turn? c/r turn?) etc?

3. Desis

Desis
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Poker Hands:
    Well its a 5 way pot, on his bet only 1 player folds and hes calling a C/R with 2 people behind him left to act, this will be a really tough call with OP, you're showing huge strenght raising there and its unlikely you are making a move with so many people involved and when you check the turn, you give him the initiative, after calling the C/R on the flop, he won't check behind there for sure. I think your best play here is to C/C the river, by the stats you gave it seems hes a solid player etc., but the sample is small like you said, but still it will be really hard that he has an OP here, maybe 2 pair, but hes raising UTG, so I doubt he has 97, I would put him on 99, but will call a shove on the river, cos you know ''kebab4e i set ne se hvurlqt'' :)

p.s. its a 20nl point of view

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010