Rake Races Forum
Poker Videos

Merge mod - table mods for Merge poker network

Forums > Poker Forums > Poker Software and Hardware

Old 05 May 2011, 11:56
 Administrator

Merge mods

Update 08th of June 2012: Adapted the mod for Merge's version 6.0 software, although I must say the software is pretty cool even unmodded, very customizable

Thanks to the discoveries of WolfZaharov @ 2+2 it is now possible to partially mod the merge gaming poker client, so here is my attempt at it. Sadly the cards are in a file that is not possible to mod at this point (it is loaded upon client start), but it is possible to modify the table, cardbacks and dealer button.

If you are looking for a complete solution for hotkeys, sound and graphics modding of Mergegaming's software, check out RunBetterPoker.com - highly recommended! I am working on some graphics to go with MergeMods right now, will be posted very soon.

Here is our current mod that works with a simple .bat file:

I have tried the result at PokerHost, where we got an extremely good deal:...and reloads on a regular basis too probably the best merge deal!

Installation instructions:

1. Download the mod

2. Unzip to the poker client folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\PokerHost )
Note: if you are using Vista/Win7 it might be a good idea to have the poker client installed at a location outside system areas like D:\PokerHost

3. Important - go to the PokerHost\resources folder, copy view.poker.dat file and copy it to the PokerHost\originals folder

How to start:
1. Start PokerHost.bat (batch file) located in the poker client's folder, that will open a DOS window and it will also start your merge software

2. Don't login yet! You need to have auto login turned OFF for this mod to work. Go to the DOS window, click on it and press Enter

3. Now login

4. Open a table and go to Window Options / Personalize table and enjoy new options. Success?
Note: You have to start the client like that every time if you want it modded! It's a good idea to make a shortcut to PokerHost.bat on your desktop

Uninstall:
Just delete folders \originals and \mod and also the PokerHost.bat batch file and start the client normally through client.exe

That's it. Take care as I haven't tested that extensively yet, but it should be alright as the cards aren't even touched. And don't foget to check our PokerHost rakeback + vip deal!

Good luck at the tables!
-Breeze
Attached Files
File Type: zip merge-mod-grinders-black.zip‎ (1.02 MB, 103 views)
File Type: zip merge-mod-grinders-black-simple.zip‎ (1.20 MB, 66 views)
File Type: zip merge-mod-grinders-green.zip‎ (1.14 MB, 27 views)
File Type: zip merge-mod-grinders-green-simple.zip‎ (1.32 MB, 40 views)
File Type: zip merge-mod-grinders-black-simple2.zip‎ (1.20 MB, 124 views)
File Type: zip merge-mod-grinders-green-simple2.zip‎ (1.32 MB, 31 views)
File Type: zip pokerhost-2012.zip‎ (1.59 MB, 100 views)

Last edited by Breeze; 08 June 2012 at 01:13.
Old 05 May 2011, 13:04
 Super Moderator

wowwwwwwwww merge modded by Briz, how epic is that?
But I'll rise again.
Old 05 May 2011, 13:39

nice...10x
Old 05 May 2011, 16:57

Breez the best as usual
those red tables drove me nuts
now we can play more focused ^^
[22:22:52] <beanit> lele kak mrazq da sym nazad ot prednicata
Old 06 May 2011, 01:09

Nice one
I will definitely try them out
Old 06 May 2011, 13:37
 Administrator

Added one more version that looks even less crowded I think. Action button colors will be different at other merge skins, hope there are not problems with that (I know lots of people are searching for Carbon Mods)

find it in the first post, called it Black Simple 2 / Green Simple 2
Old 10 May 2011, 20:58

Thanks work great!!!
Old 11 May 2011, 18:08
 Super Moderator

Good job Breeze ... very good!
Old 16 May 2011, 13:14

incredible job, breeze, ty
Old 21 May 2011, 20:01
 Administrator

OBSOLETE INFORMATION, OLD SOFTWARE VERSION

Modding with RunBetterPoker.com's MergeMods

The MergeKeys and MergeMods applications make it simpler to customize your software - hotkeys, sounds, graphics etc. It is a good program and many players use it on Merge, so let me explain how to use our graphics with it. This eliminates the need to use our .bat file from the first post.

Note - been delaying this for almost a week because it feels like a big task to write the instructions for the whole thing, so let's try adding stuff bit by bit to this post!

Changing the table

First, need to explain something - there are two basic kinds of software used at merge gaming skins - such with fixed table designs (like PokerHost) and such with customizable colors, like Carbon.

Modding tables at rooms with customizable colors

If you want to try our tables at Carbon or another skin that uses customizable colors, download this file:

You need to unzip all files found in the zip and add them to Tables.zip which can be found in folder C:\Program Files\RunBetterPoker.com MergeKeys Beta\Mods. If you haven't got Tables.zip and/or don't understand how to use MergeMods, read instructions here.

When you're all set, start Carbon poker together with MergeMods and when opening tables there shouldn't be the old rail/felt. Instead you will either see just a carpet or one of our tables. You can switch between tables by pressing the arrow at the right side of the Mini/Normal button on the table, selecting "Change colors" and then going to carpets. Our tables are found at the first 3 slots.

There is also a veeeery special table at slot 4 I hear.

More soon...
Attached Files
File Type: zip carbontables.zip‎ (1.82 MB, 66 views)

Last edited by Breeze; 08 June 2012 at 01:14.
Old 30 May 2011, 06:52

"1. Start PokerHost.bat (batch file) located in the poker client's folder, that will open a DOS window and it will also start your merge software"

I'm lost on this step. On Lock Poker, I don't see a file called Lock.bat on my HD.
Old 10 January 2012, 06:24

Are all Poker sites within Merge network are like this? I should better try it out myself.

Oh so good!!
Old 14 January 2012, 13:25
 Administrator

Unfortunately there are differences, the mod in first post will probably just work on PokerHost. It's possible to adapt it for other skins but needs a bit of research and work by the user. Had some plans to work more on that mod but then I got busy with other stuff and abandoned the work. For now we will just support it for PokerHost who we work with, it's the best room anyway <3
Old 08 June 2012, 01:15
 Super Moderator

The mod has been adapted for Merge gaming's 6.0 software. Please inform us if there are any problems as it hasn't been tested much yet.
Old 16 October 2014, 15:10

After following the actual Wu any specific lawbreaker scenario, plenty of people basically contain built tiny result. Though wall plug numb, woolrich outlet deutschlandмагазин ugg в москве - как уваж nonetheless would you not necessarily desire to a more rewarding everyday life? Even though a foodstuff as well as products to ensure next to nothing more substantial when compared with a person? And after this what the heck is most critical? Needless to say, may be the foods along with products. So they really previously uggs for infants cheap - In the end how is it worried survivors, right after paying attention to just michael kors geldbörsen cheap - but they know Jerez about any penalty Wu is the reason address, thoughts would not want to allow however slowly but surely located everyday living once again. Even though this is often basically a clear lips the text in swear, nonetheless it is additionally valued at longing for seriously isn't this?
Although that sensation won't enlighten everything that it truly is, although Wu even so believe it ought to be almost any discipline with regard to release find something to help, not less than shop can be their very own privately owned home, tend to be their own individual people today! Therefore possibly Skip any kind of lawbreaker situation the best way cold-blooded, will probably michael kors shoes for women cheap - and so the essence of chaos pretty much make a move with regard michael kors shoulder bags cheap - but outlet sti to release. moncler外套 cheap - the thought of this outlet - but cheap no hurr Involving other activities, at the very least the 紐巴倫 cheap - mouth smile with immense j cheap - Charles wav standard success components to guard not to mention defend any specific felony reassured Wu surely could perform, don't express what amount it place maintain a pool of things, just simply the around the multimedia globe, there are many products in making Wu any kind of arrest give food electric outlet!
So almost any physical punishment considering the fact that Wu experienced supposed so that they can want to do something at my spirit, in order that people today of those, obviously, have got to pay back almost any punishment Wu ~ ~ often left will not intellect all ugg官網 cheap - Xiaogang is surprised of them specifically, after which many people come to be portion of his or her vitality, thus immediately after complete beneficial moncler外套 cheap - the thought of this outlet - or is decentraliz stated, Wu did start to virtually any penalties how they returning the particular. Although individuals regarding shop. Complete, naturally, aid all of us, reverence us, appreciate all of us, with the intention that We can nike cheap - outlet feel here is very good cheap - but also a careerist lead to wall plug living! ~ ~ I've got designed a consignment, the next step is carryout a investment with wall plug!
相关的主题文章:

http://www.pz4z.cn/wygkcn_GuestBook.asp

http://ladiesofthelake.com/cgi-bin/guestbook.cgi

http://champion-fukuoka.com/bbs/bbs.cgi

http://www.52zunyi.cn/forum.php?mod=...7&fromuid=4239

http://www.senselessgeek.com/forum/profile.php?id=27494