Thanks to the discoveries of WolfZaharov @ 2+2
it is now possible to partially mod the merge gaming poker client, so here is my attempt at it. Sadly the cards are in a file that is not possible to mod at this point (it is loaded upon client start), but it is possible to modify the table, cardbacks and dealer button.
If you are looking for a complete solution for hotkeys, sound and graphics modding of Mergegaming's software, check out RunBetterPoker.com
- highly recommended! I am working on some graphics to go with MergeMods
right now, will be posted very soon.
Here is our current mod that works with a simple .bat file:
I have tried the result at PokerHost
, where we got an extremely good deal:
...and reloads on a regular basis too
probably the best merge deal!
1. Download the mod
2. Unzip to the poker client folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\PokerHost )
Note: if you are using Vista/Win7 it might be a good idea to have the poker client installed at a location outside system areas like D:\PokerHost
- go to the PokerHost\resources folder, copy view.poker.dat file and copy it to the PokerHost\originals folder
How to start:
1. Start PokerHost.bat (batch file) located in the poker client's folder, that will open a DOS window and it will also start your merge software
2. Don't login yet! You need to have auto login turned OFF for this mod to work. Go to the DOS window, click on it and press Enter
3. Now login
4. Open a table and go to Window Options / Personalize table
and enjoy new options. Success?
Note: You have to start the client like that every time if you want it modded! It's a good idea to make a shortcut to PokerHost.bat on your desktop
Just delete folders \originals and \mod and also the PokerHost.bat batch file and start the client normally through client.exe
That's it. Take care as I haven't tested that extensively yet, but it should be alright as the cards aren't even touched. And don't foget to check our PokerHost rakeback
+ vip deal!
Good luck at the tables!