Rake Races Forum
Poker Videos
Grinders.org Facebook page
Follow Grinders.org on Twitter

LuckyAce Poker

If you are looking for a soft game, LuckyAce Poker is the right choice. The room is using 888 Holdings software.


Sign Up
  1. Click on the Sign Up button below

  2. Enter bonus code: grinders

  3. Click "Play now/Get Bonus" and wait for this massage to appear: "Your bonus code has been identified successfully"

  4. Download the client and register following the instructions.

    LuckyAce Poker

    NOTE! If you try to register new account in LuckyAce on another name through the same PC or IP you will be tracked to your old affiliate.





First Deposit Bonus - 100% up to $400


Up to $100 instantly to your account!
Deposit $30 or more and you will receive 25% of your deposit bonus instantly to your account. The other 75% of your bonus is pending and you have 30 days to clear it- for every $1 you need to accumulate 10 Bonus Points(10 Bonus points = $5 rake).

Example: If you deposit $400 or more - you receive $100 before you even sit at a table and $300 as a pending bonus.



LuckyAce Poker Rewards program


Status points and levels - For every $1 rake you receive 2 Status points. They determine your status level but cannot be converted to cash. Status points are reset on the 1st of every month or year.

There are 6 status levels- 4 monthly and 2 yearly(VIP). Once you reach a status level you keep it for a full month or year.


Reward points - Every status point brings you Reward points wich can be converted to cash or can be used in the online store. They can be accumulated over a long period of time in order to redeem very high-end value merchandise in the online store.

Reward points are received for every status point according to your status level.

For every 100 reward points you will receive $1. Don't bother with the math, check out the table below.

Status level Status points needed Reward points for 1 Status point VIP % equivalent
Bronze 0 1 2%
Silver 500 2 4%
Gold 1,500 4.5 9%
Platinum 4,500 9 18%
VIP 60,000/yearly 13.5 27%
VIP Diamond 300,000/yearly 18 36%
($1 rake = 2 status points)




LuckyAce Poker

If you are looking for a soft game, LuckyAce Poker is the right choice. The room is using 888 Holdings software.


Sign Up
  1. Click on the Sign Up button below

  2. Enter bonus code: GRINDERS

  3. Click "Play now/Get Bonus" and wait for this massage to appear: "Your bonus code has been identified successfully"

  4. Download the client and register following the instructions.

    LuckyAce Poker

    NOTE! If you try to register new account in LuckyAce on another name through the same PC or IP you will be tracked to your old affiliate.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.